Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saya sayang cikgu.

Hari Rabu. Alhamdulillah kami survive again!

BI, CHEM 2, BM 2, REHAT, BIO 2, PHYS 2, B.ARAB 2,
KELAS TAMBAHAN: ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS

Ok, addmths class tadi til 4.45 sebab saya, Thaiyibah dan Amalina masuk paling lambat. but Trig Fns was a blast! and yeah I made fun of Azlyn as well sebab I noe that its Reciprocal! ha ha ha. bukan senang nak kenakan Azlyn, especially when she's not healthy.

So yes, I seem to be having those nightmares inside this head again. I noe Hanisah and I are feeling the same way inside our heads too. Someone would say that worrying about something we shouldnt would just finding trouble to ourselves only. Its true, kan Hanisah? cuz someone also once said that "do not worry about what has happened, or what will happen. What you can Think of is How you make it Happen"
to Hanisah dan saya: I noe sometimes our heads just stop functioning because we try to think of everything at the once. I noe its no pretense. I noe its hard to keep calm afterwards. but just think of How we will make it Happen. Try and remember Allah a lot during these times, and find our Home where we would feel at peace and happy..

Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near... (al-baqarah)

So, what have i thought of today?
Hari ni teringat dekat cikgu-cikgu yang saya sangat sayangi. I remember at one time earlier this year, I was so sick of the school that I really wanted to run away. I wanted to run away from everything, my life, my home, myself... but what keeps me living the days is how when I enter the class, the smile of my teachers will always embrace me.

The grateful things for today, is when I gave out a smile to Cikgu Hassan and he smiled to me too. (ni Azlyn kalau baca mesti tergelak sebab ingat kita jiwang dengan cg Hasan)..

Physics today was very calming. even though I still didnt get it right about Radioactivity *sorry cg! we are now in the last chapter of F5, when Cg Hassan brought up this story about his late mother. He told us that when he was six, his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. being "orang kampung" as cg Hassan prescribed with still embracing their cultural beliefs, his parents went to a witchdoctor (bomoh) first before getting the diagnose from hospital, and the witchdoctor told his parents that his mother "kena sampuk dengan jin bawah pokok". (ade ke macam tu bomoh ni!).

ok thats not the point.

but Cg Hassan told us that he was grateful, because even when he was told that his mother is now living with cancer, he could still have 3 little siblings after that. even though they had to go to ibu susuan because his mother was sick, but.. he was grateful. the love that ties up a son and a mother is always that pure, and divine. in the end, Allah loves his mother better than anyone knew. and She died.

td waktu kelas physics jadi macam menyayat hati pulak. Cg Hassan, bless us with ur knowledge please. and we pledge to Allah to give us better understanding. Ameen!

Alhamdulillah, Wednesday wars is over. Its time for a new phase of thursday tomorrow! Himne wani! (be strong).

+ Alfatihah to ibu kepada cg Hassan.

+ I have Allah. Always.

3 comments:

  1. hanisah cakap hanisah benci saya hari ni.
    saya rasa terpinggir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanisah dan thaiyibah: Himne (be strong)
    kite kan ukhuwah fillah abadan abada.

    p/s: jom lepas spm kite jadi petani!

    ReplyDelete