Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary Ummi dan Abah.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

How long has it been, from when everything started. The Everlasting Contentment, my parents always have til now.

3rd of August. Happy Anniversary Ummi and Abah.

Im sorry Ummi and Abah, when this year you had to welcome this meaningful date with me having to decide whether to inject the steroid at the hospital or not. when Ummi with a tired face would always smile to me when I got back from school, nagging and ranting about school stuff. Ummi is getting paler now.... Her white strands of hair showed it all... but I, I didnt seem to notice Ummi. and I havent seem to be doing anything.
Im a lousy child, Ummi. I cant do anything without ur support, I would be hopeless and helpless without ur love. but I sometimes left u helpless when my teenage rage came in and allow the Devil to deceive my own self.

Im sorry, Ummi.
but I cant help, but to love u Ummi.
Ummi, please forgive me and bless this child to do something good and useful in this world.

Ummi, I sometimes forget. please Ummi, remind me always so I wont go astray... please Ummi. Help me live this world with Islam as my way of life. with Islam as cara hidup yang Syumul (menyeluruh)...

Ummi and Abah, please dont leave me till yet.... please... Im never gonna be ready for this cruel world. People lie to me, they smile wickedly at me, they betrayed me, they thought of bad things to do to me. only You didnt... please Allah, let them stay with me for a little while longer...

I have this one nazar yet to be paid, and insya-Allah Ill fulfil your dreams. Ill study hard, and watch u smile grateful smiles. and only to Allah, could I seek help for everything.

I love you, Ummi and Abah.
Happy Anniversary.

+jaga makan ye, n jaga diri elok elok. have faith in Allah always.
+May Allah bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment