Friday, July 9, 2010

A Moment to Remember

bile dah sengal sangat, tension tahap katak duduk di bawah tempurung, ni lah jadinye ; pergi bukak balik video suju yang merepek2. Hmphhh..

one of the scenes they captured in Exploration of Human Body. A moment to remember bile dah tension sangat. ha ha ha. suju was doing an impromptu act with a girl to create a crying moment. the tears were to be tested in front of a high speed camera sbb nak tengok movement die aje.

*dengan muka serious nye nak berlakon to create a crying moment

Girl; Have u heard?

Donghae; what is it about?

Girl; They said I have an eraser in my mind...
Lets break up.

Donghae; Did he say he saw it? *muka tak puas hati.

Girl; Everything will end..

Donghae; The eraser in ur mind... Did he say he saw it?!! *muka lagi tak puas hati

*background music*

Girl; Its over.
Dont live in your memory
There is no need to be nice to me..
I'll forget everything
What's the use of being nice to me??

Donghae; WHO ASKED U TO EAT THE ERASER???!!!

LOL gelak guling2. makk,, saya tension sangat tension.

=) credits to Syakirah and Hani for giving me the video .

*kalau yang lain tak paham, takpe lah.... LOL

1 comment: