Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Im not you, Dont be Me

Today’s epic revolves around the question; If everyone says they are different, then who really is different?

Often we heard that in order for them to feel superior, they would say “Im different from others, don’t expect me to do the things other people would do...” in reality, it is the truth right? No one would ever do the same thing any other person would do. Even if they happened to be conjoined twins who shared the same leg, at one time this twin would want to go to Warta to buy some milk, the other twin would prefer to go to Cold Storage just to get the same type of milk.

We are so different yet the same, the truth some of us might have to noe now or else they would continue to live in their own world. In addition to that, we also must realize that the fact that we can never deny; (jeng jeng jeng...) unfortunately we are all human beings... And were not that different after all. We stuffed our food into the same place; mouth..(ade ke orang makan masuk dalam hidung?). we have two legs, two arms and hands and one and only brain given for each and every one of us..
my point would be, even how different we think we are, humans tend to want the same basic needs. Love, Home, Attention and Peace. (or u could add some more if u noe some..) *malas nak terang panjang2 sebab penat...

so what happened today?

I couldnt sleep, the gastric kept me accompanied. (tapi Alhamdulillah, Allah tetap sayang saya..itu saya yakin.) I woke up feeling nauseated, wanting to vomit but I kept quite. or should I say, this time lets just be that no one notices that. pergi sekolah macam biasa... sambil rasa nak muntah dekat perhimpunan. tiba tiba je, satu manusia aneh dipersilakan untuk berucap di hadapan perhimpunan mengenai Dadah, sebab minggu ni minggu Perangi Dadah Habis Habisan anjuran PRS. manusia aneh ni (namanya Ikhwan sebenarnya) secara tak langsung made the whole barisan F5 tergelak.

he started his speech with telling us what are the types of dadah.. and then he said *muka serious. "mereka ini mengambil dadah kerana ingin merasa HIGH atau dalam erti kata lain 'perasaan bahagia'.." the crowd explodes into laughters and then he continued "sila ambil serious perkara ini ye..." *muka lebih serious drpd td..
LOL.
next, he said "antara tanda-tanda yang ketara anda boleh lihat pada seseorang yang mengambil dadah ialah... etc... etc... gelak gelak tak tentu pasal, suka menerawang dan bersendirian, hilang minat pada perkara seperti pelajaran..." LOL. lagi lah F5 gelak sebab tanda tanda tu mcm ade pada kami yang nak ambil SPM ni... (macam orang ambil dadah pulak..)

even though its hard to say, but i have to admit his speech gave us all a smile to start off the day. then, its back to studies! this morning, admths double period again. Im sorry teacher, sebab tc semangat sangat nak mengajar tapi kami buat muka kambing. well, its hard to face the reality that from now onwards admths will take 7 periods of our time in a week! tp tc zarinah cakap "nanti kita Qadha' sivik ye.." (ha ha itu yang saya suka tu ;p)

I thank Azlyn again, for being pateint with me AGAIN when I asked her simple questions regarding addmths and Mths. I hope Allah fare both of our fate well in the future, ameen! ohh, and today, we also planned our future-to-be adventure after SPM with the teachers (well, it wasnt that of an adventure since Sabah was cancelled off). we decided that since maybe some of us couldnt afford such fares, we ll go either Pulau Redang, or Pulau Pangkor or Pulau Perhentian (dekat pulau pulau tu ade ape?). I was into the idea of snorkelling with Azlyn.. ha ha ha. tapi Azlyn kata 'sungguh kurang sopan..' (I really cant wait to get this SPM done.)

After school, we had usrah. it wasnt expected so I didnt prepare anything for my usrah. but I have to say I miss them so much even though we only met for several times. so we ended up merging with group Hanisah, K.Asral, Farhana, Izzati and Najihah and played "tikar aladdin". it was mainly about team work and how to work out the real ukhuwah.. Alhamdulillah. THEN after that, had physics class with cg Hassan. I have to say I went in late so I couldnt quite catch up until cg Hassan gave out a "kambing theory.." (LOL sama case macam tc norhayati, keluarkan theory pelik2..) Cg Hassan cakap.. transistor ni macam sekumpulan Kambing. Kambing C (collector) ni nak lalu...dia nak pergi kandang Kambing E. tapi pintu kandang dia terbuka sikit je, so kambing tak boleh lalu. datanglah sekumpulan Kambing B (base) in saviour... mereka pun buka lah pintu untuk kambing C pergi ke Kambing E. conclusion: current from C needs to be passed through and be added to B to go to E. (betul ke ni??) LOL. that how it goes, the Kambing story...

Muhammad came today, to train the debate family debate. I was only there for 5 minutes to make sure they are doing fine (tanya khabar, hope that everyone is healthy). I just got to noe Laila here is allergic to some food and so she loses weight. Allah bless u, dear. and Raihan, gudluck for ur Karate tournament this weekend.. Arif hakimi didnt come today and even though I was disappointed, but life has to go on.. I wish u guys all the best. and just noe that, Im always here. I noe its quite annoying to say that "Im here" but Im actually not, but Im really sorry I cant help that. Aisyah, Madihah, Laila, Ulfah, Raihan and others, please be strong. (oh Allah, please make me strong too). Dont turn this world into Asam Jawa like I did. colour your own world and dont repeat the mistakes I did. =) whatever happens, Ill be right here with u guys ok.

*is this enough to be happy? - Happiness is a choice, wani. =)
Wallahua'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment