Wednesday, December 28, 2011

cordial

cordial itu seorang kawan. A friend. cordial perisa anggur.

dearest you,
I'm sorry I'm not a good friend.
I'm sorry i kept silent when you needed a say.
I'm sorry i laughed when u needed it to be silent.
I'm sorry, that i was just simply being ignorant.

i wonder to myself if this is some kinda payback.

No, its not!

I'm just afraid to get closer.
im afraid to stir the calmness we both had.
im afraid, to relive the past.

dearest you,
find Him to pour out everything.

alas, im not to the one with the helping hand to help you in this.

please know,
i truly understand what you are feeling,
the bursting side of you, the pain,
of being torn apart inside and out..
i understand.

but dearest you,
im tired of that.
i feel like shouting at you "GROW UP!"
for that, I'm sorry again.

i hope you find your way back soon,
because i can't wait to see you standing up on your two feet,
while smiling towards me the smile you always had,
and say

"I'M BACK..."

No comments:

Post a Comment