Sunday, September 5, 2010

a friend

i have this friend,
sometimes its hard to differentiate whether its real or just my imaginary,
cuz at most times this friend has been so real.

This friend always taught me the values of life thats hidden n cldnt be seen,
and recently this friend told me, that humans have diff view of this world, diff needs, and diff goals.
I once asked this friend,
we are so different, wth different views in the world, n everythng said above, but why do we still complement each other as
great friends?
So this friend wld say : theres a theory, that when two diff things/particles combine wth each other, they will make a better or
greater thing. WE ARE DIFFERENT, YET THE SAME..

I do not wish to have another friend to tell me ths
I do not wish to have another listener,
I do not wish to have another teacher.

Ekem evieleb

No comments:

Post a Comment