Thursday, November 12, 2009

Game Over.

Im sorry but u have been warned that this as a matter of fact will sound EMO.
i can still hear it even right now. Arifuddin with his serious profound voice;

"kak wani dah kalah"

yes wanie, game over. finally i could say that, though it seemed that the game is over LONG time ago. and i lost. everyone out there should be happy. for me, Nor Syazwani had finally raised the white flag.

not for long.

i was stricken by todays outgoings that yes, im not ashamed to say that i lost control of myself (u guess what happened). it was supposed to be the audition of F1. only that another unexpected event happened along the way. lets just keep it simple to say that i was too deeply hurt by the incident. i repeat; too deeply hurt. i didnt noe what went wrong. was i the one who caused it? is it because of me? what did i do? is it really painful just to see my existence in this world? (which leads me to think that i'll be able to leave this world in no time if He wants to, so dont worry. Allah noes best) i asked all sorts of questions that brainstormed my head in a blink of an eye that i couldnt cope up with it anymore....and finally, i QUIT.

i can still hear it again and again "kak wani dah kalah"

but still, Tolin said; kak wani quit 2 bulan, lepas tu tahun depan masuk balik.

ingat ni buat lawak ke??? (shakes head for Tolin, or rather suruh Arif ketuk die dengan botol)

i lost once. i.wont.lose.again. i just have to try my best to work things out with what i have right now, not with what i used to have or what i will have/. even though Jijul may leave next year, Arif too... or even raihan and the F3s. i dont noe what will happen next year, but i WILL make it happen with or without anybody.

i cant stop myself from thinking about those who will leave me (my strengths in debate). i thanked them today, Jijul Arif Kimi ArifF1 Tolin Raihan Laila Ulfah Madihah and Aisyah for giving me the strengths to fight against part of myself thats losing all of it. They made me smile, even if they only speak for Two minutes or 4 minutes in their speech... but i can see their determination. Thank you.

but just another part tells me that im not gonna be the same again. heartless, cold blooded, call whatever you want. Im sorry, but this time will do. ive had enough. part of me died the day you killed me (figure that out urself).

"Allah tidak akan menguji manusia lebih daripada apa yang mampu ditanggungnya. Dia lebih menyayangi hamba ciptaanNya ini lebih daripada kita menyayangi diri kita sendiri."

Game Over.

7 comments:

  1. Chott.
    What's all this about?
    Next time you ramble, more info pls.
    One question:
    If you love what it is you're doing now, then ganbatte, keep on doing it~ If it's causing you any problems, figure out a way to overcome it~
    If I do understand correctly, you're giving up? (Correct me if I'm wrong)
    GAh. I can't help if I don't have the slightest idea of what you're constantly going on about.
    Tak payah la stres. You're reaching seventeen next year, whether you like it or not, and great obstacles await you at every corner. If you're not strong enough, it'll just delay your chances of reaching your real goal:: 11As in SPM. Learn to prioritize.
    I'm sure you'd know better which one's the most important right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pehhh. thanks Azlyn 5 Razi. (hehehe. now this can u get it?)
    erk, the post was something about some people's DETERMINATION to prove that everybody's worth it in debate. status quo skrg; sume org having low spirit for next year cuz they think they cant do it (that includes me). so yeah recently meletup skejap. urgghhh seventeen~ doesnt sound really cool excpt that ull get to drive ;p

    ohh n that question; im.not.giving.up.insya-Allah.yep i love what im doing n trying to find a way to make it more diberkati Allah (improve one's self etc.).. have this post called "wani having some break in life..,,taking it easy ;p"
    thanks again, Azlyn the Big Brain *yaiks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cehh, Wani 5 Razi. XDD
    Nak jugak cakap! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry debating has caused you to hv a bad day.
    just hang on ok?
    next yr pun u'll be retiring. [kan??]
    anyhow, just keep living on.
    like u said, allah knows best ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill be running across the paddock before retiring next year athirah! it ll be tiring, but it ll be worth it. ill make sure of that.

    u too hang in there ok?
    i noe u ll be having the same fate of leading ur debate team next year.
    friends of debate forever. THBT debate brings harmony SMIH. MAHISS ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanie,
    no YM here, this country#s komp is so dead pelik.
    Sorry for not calling u as recent this few weeks.
    i buy i talks, u know
    n one i talk is RM10 and that equals to only 10 minutes talking to my family cross country. I tried saving up to talk to u but it never worked out. Sorry, again.
    This post u wrote made me feel guilty. I know we talked about it a lot of time. Mail me. U need to know some things too. It#s getting serious. I#m telling u. there#s no YM here. n as far as i can tell, I trust only you to know about this. It's Mr. M =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaaah. is this imaaannn..??? iman iman iman (ok im jumping up and down as usual)!! sure ill email. later maybe (todys hari raya haji. getting ready to chop up some meat ;p) . ehehe. dont feel guilty i was just geting crazily emo at the time i wrote this post. (well if u really feel guilty u can come back to maahad ;p) Mr.M..? i dont like the sound of it *sigh*

    ReplyDelete