Saturday, August 22, 2009

Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou

Recently, ive been falling in love with TVXQ/DBSK/TOHOSHINKI, a korean band. uuhh. ok i was influenced by Kero at first with Suju but honestly, Suju really knows how to entertain people but their voices was somewhat not up to my standard. HA HA HA. thats when i found this band when i explored my sister's Apple Mac there was this song called Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou by DBSK. one of her freinds uploaded it and at first, i wasnt that obsessed with the song not until i watched thhe MV and read the translation of the song. HA HA HA. well, the translation was somewhat too jiwang for me but it FITS PERFECTLY with the MV. so thats basicly the reason why im into this song suddenly.



another song from DBSK that caught up to me is crazy love. now, im a bit unclarified myself as to which part of the song attracted me. the lyrics was yes, CRAZY. mayb it was the beat. one sunny evening, i was crazily thinking about something (stressed) when i copied this song from my sister's Apple Mac again.. into my iPod Touch. i plugged the earphone into my ears and turn on to the highest volume (its not advisable to do this unless u r really, really, really stressed out. it may hurt your cochlea.)



so after a few days, i became like this. in love with DBSK as Kero would put it, 'wanie jiwang' . LOL. ohh and also not to disappoint Kero and Hani for enthusiastically telling me about Suju's Intimate Note, i watched it!! and it was hilarious. thx it made my day~! =)



TOHOSHINKI, doushite. enjoy~

Here's the script to the scenes:

---------------------------------------

[Girl]: Long time no see...

[Boy]: Long time no see. How are you doing, fine?

[Girl]: Hmm...(gets nervous to tell the truth)(song starts)(intermission)[Girl]: I...I will get married soon.

(song resumes)

(song ends)

[Boy]: (feeling sad) Please be happy, okay?

[Girl]: (feels a bit shocked at his response, hesitant to say anything) Hmm. (walks away....turns around and says "Sayonara..." (meaning 'goodbye' in Japanese).

5 comments:

  1. Owh. I just found out DBSK also went by the name TOHOSHINKI. I thought they went by the same name in Japan. Sememangnya my sis kate lagu tu sedap. I suppose, boleh la. She showed me the MV and everything.

    Wani ni asyik stress je. Tak baik utk kesihatan la.

    -peace-

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh budak. jgn angau sgt yerk. jentik kang. hahaha.

    ade blog x btau! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha.

    azlyn: u'll know why im stressed i sent u a comment kat fs.

    thaiyibah: minx maaf thobah! ak br nak berjiinak2. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i'm dying staying at home for the whole holiday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thobah g tgk cte nur kasih (gelak guling2).
    ishk laki yang nak kawen ngan pompuan comel dlm vid tuh bukannye ensem pon. tersengih mcm kerang busuk jer. kesian lakiii tuh.

    ReplyDelete