Friday, October 22, 2010

5 IBNU SINA

*God, i cant believe im writing this in tributes to my class, 5 Ibnu Sina.

On the first day of school this year, I got to noe tat my name was listed to enter the well-aclaimed top class, 5 Ibnu Sina. I was by far shocked, and some butterflies kicked in my belly. the Wani when she was form 1 would be delighted to enter the class wholeheartedly, but not this time. being a more matured Wani, and knowing the pros and cons, I doubt tat Ill ever get used to the serious environment in the class.

I managed to chat around with Azlyn and asked her if she wanted to sit next to me(Hah!), and surprisingly, she agreed. *Azlyn tahu tak waktu ni kita memang dah fikir nak kena reject dahh. lol. ok, from now on Ill be a gud girl. sit properly and focus in class. dont play around and always be close to books for quick revision. Tats wat was planned early in the year. AS IF.

entering the class was in fact a big blow for me. I hated the environment *sorry guys. it was too quiet to joke around or talk about korena stuff. it was too serious when u need a little laugh. once stepping a foot in the class i could sniff the air of sickening thoughts of wanting to compete with every one of the people in class. I was so used to nag around Syakirah and Hani tat I stayed silent to myself. I spoke of only touch-on-the-surface chats, keeping up a sheepish smile for everyone so no one would notice what i was really thinking.

I dont know these people in the class.

by the end of the second month it became worse when I decided to focus on debate and mtq. Azlyn used to say to me tat she rarely sees me. to me the only thing tat brought me forward is the lovely and adorable teachers of class 5 ibs. even when sometimes they scold us and push us off our limits in studies, but i always knew by heart tat all they ever wanted were to see their students excel in life.

mid-term came by, and there was this one week where i couldnt even sit the exams with my classmates. i had to go to terengganu and to some isolated camp site to train for mtq. i was devastated sometimes, to see how everyone has fall into their rightful places. every one seemed to have managed to adapt themselves with whatever the environment in the class was. and I, whom sometimes still cant remember where Suhaida and Humaira sat in class, was stil having a hard time managing my own personal time between studies and cocurriculum. I, whom sometimes stil couldnt gifure out the jokes made by Fara Sakinah, always felt deep inside..tat I am stranger.

not until recently, (yes, im the type who realizes things very late), I found tat there are too many things in that class to be cherished for. rather than keeping my real thoughts to myself. in this last month being with them, I would have to say that Im glad that I got to noe them, and Im therefore grateful that I was given the chance to be part of them.

I saw Heiqal and Syarif, laughing at some lame jokes to themselves when all the time throughout the year they have been sitting under hot, exposed-to-blazing-sun spot next to the window. I saw Shahrul, sleeping most of the time when the teachers are teaching in front. I saw Hazmi, scribbling some quick notes with his untidy writings. then I saw Hani and Aqila, doing some weird "regangan" when they felt bored (serious, memang pelik regangan tu). I saw Firdaus, focussed during addmths. I saw Afnan, our leader, going in and out of the class to make sure the school is well-organised. I saw this newcomer, Asyraf, and his admired determination to come to school everyday to study, even when he could barely walk with his crutches.

And I saw myself and Azlyn, laughing at some Peguam Negara and wanting to be the senator. laughing at every possible things to laugh. I have to admit I influenced Azlyn a lot when it comes to getting all hyped up and crazy =), but it was never a mistake to sit right next to her with all the suport she has given me (I dont noe about her. lol). Thank you.

I glanced back and I could see Syahirah and Akmal falling asleep during Syariah, Intan and Syahirah Atikah making weird noises at the back and laughing their hearts out. I saw Syaz, staying focussed when Syifa' slept soundly and cozily. Mikin, and Ama are said to have the same face and people always ask them if they were sisters. Izzati, our dedicated PKT, always running about here and there to make sure our needs are fulfilled. Hanisah and Thaiyibah and K.Asral! the laughing maniacs. lol. they made the class as colourful as it is by now with their groggy laughters. lol. Fara sakina and atikah, the one thing they cant stop talking is anime. suhaida and Humaira, tc rohani said they were very hard working people and i really respect tat. farhana, the one who promotes us to marshmallow halah and its very yummy. Ainiz, sahabat saya yang comel dan suka senyum kalau mood baik. and lastly, the four couplets, Amir Amar Ikhwan and Faris..always doing things their own way. buat presentation yang kadang2 merepek jugak. and always kena kacau dengan ustazah marzilah. "kalau nak tahu ni amir, ada janggut kambing. amar tak ada janggut kambing."

Every One in the Class, Thanks for the memories. You guys are one In a Million. I hope all of us will find success in life and become useful people for a greater and better world. and to Islam.

=)

Proud to be an Avicenn-ian

5 comments:

  1. proud to be avicenn-ian too!!

    akan rindu kelas berhantu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzati, our dedicated PKT, always running about here and there to make sure our needs are fulfilled.



    ehehehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ishk ati boleh pulak perasan kat sini. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete