Monday, March 22, 2010

Never Realizing

"ya Allah, pandanglah hamba-Mu ini dengan pandangan Rahmat dan Kasih SayangMu."

As a human, sometimes we never realize things that we should have clearly seen long time ago..

Im sorry, for everything.. to everyone.. (saying sorry and thank you everytime u feel bad was way better than i thought.)

Im sorry, that I offended quite a lot of people directly, or indirectly for the rest of my spend ed lifetime. Im sorry , wholeheartedly to my mom and dad. Im sorry, wholeheartedly to my family. Im sorry, wholeheartedly to my teachers. Im sorry, wholeheartedly to my friends. Im sorry, wholeheartedly to the Earth for not taking care of you properly.. Im sorry.

Its been quite an emotional week even after the ILIM, Im sorry.

and last, As a human we Never Realize that what we Fear the most in life is

Being Forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment